Where can I find copies of senior comps?


Senior Comps or Senior Projects can be found in Allegheny College's Institutional Repository (DSpace). Before researching using the repository, make sure you log in to your account

If you are unable to find a senior comp, visit the InfoDesk or schedule an appointment with a librarian

Some comps can also be found in the Archives. You will need to make an appointment to view these. Contact Ruth Andel for assistance.

  • Last Updated Jul 11, 2019
  • Views 174
  • Answered By Beau Smith

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.