Q. How do I reserve a group study or meeting room in the library?
Students and faculty are welcome to using any study space in the library. Empty rooms are available for use, however you must relinquish the room to anyone with a posted reservation. Please follow the guidelines below for making reservations.
- Reserve no more than one week before use
- Make the reservation no later than 4pm the day before
- Reservations are limited to 4 consecutive hours.
- For rooms with wall-mounted monitors, preference is given to students with media projects.
- Reservation information for the current day will be posted on the door of each room.
You may also contact the InfoDesk at 814-332-3768 or x3768 (on campus).