Q. I have some books I would like to donate to Pelletier Library. Do you accept donations?
Yes. We do take donations. We reserve the right to decide which are appropriate for our collection. Below are our criteria for Gifts in Kind:
- We will not pay to ship gifts to the library
- Items must fit into the collection
- Donations and gifts must serve the library’s mission
- The condition should not be considerably damaged or worn
- Gifts not accepted will be donated or sold to benefit the library’s book funds
- Gifts for which there is no market value will be recycled if possible
- Rejected gifts can be returned to donor upon request
If you are thinking of using this gift for tax purposes, you should have the value assessed by a third party. We are not allowed to assign value to donations. You can view our Collection Management Policy by clicking here. Contact Brian Kern (814-332-3362) or Sherree Byers (814-332-2968) for more information regarding donations.
Was this helpful? 0 0